Dear
I am writing this
letter to express my interest in the graphic design job opening as advertised
on Upwork.
Strongly I believe
that I can begin making valuable contributions to the design team at your company.
I possess a wide range of abilities that combine innovative art and design
principles. Furthermore, my expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, and
CSS will allow me to play a crucial role in the implementation of your design
initiatives.
The following are
highlights of my skills and accomplishments:
·
Lead a team of
designers to develop and implement the graphic, layout, and production
communication materials while helping clients cut their costs by an average of
12%.
·
Developed numerous
marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, info graphics,
presentations, and advertisements) that have improved by client satisfaction.
·
Time Management
Skills: Manage more than one projects or tasks at a given time while under
pressure to meet strict weekly deadlines
Enclosed is my resume
for your review. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you personally how
my skills and strengths can best serve your company. I appreciate your time and
consideration.
Sincerely,
M.A. Daud Didar
4200, Chittagong,
Bangladesh.

0 comments:
Post a Comment